Telepathology is not only important in today’s crisis, but also integral to an Enterprise Imaging Strategy.
Apollo CEO Mark Newburger
It is very
for health systems right now that an organized advocacy campaign led by the CAP
persuaded the federal government to allow pathologists to work remotely. The
CMS stated during this public health emergency, it will exercise enforcement
discretion to ensure pathologists may review pathology slides remotely using
Telepathology is not only important in today’s crisis, but also integral to an
Enterprise Imaging Strategy. Apollo’s solution provides the following
capabilities* for our customers:
- Secure, remote viewing of whole slide scanned images
- Streaming video from microscope to pathologists working remotely
- Remote Frozen Sections – pathologists can support frozens from remote locations
- Capture and/or stream gross images for remote viewing
- Capture documents as .pdf and view in a remote location
- Whole slide image (WSI) management and viewing for multiple WSI image formats commonly used across pathology
*Some additional equipment
may be necessary depending on the use-case and required functionality.
Apollo’s goal is to help you improve patient outcomes.Contact us to learn how to implement your
telepathology capabilities remotely.