Apollo arcc – The Full Scale Digital Pathology Solution
For the last two years, after an organized advocacy campaign led by the CAP, the federal government allowed pathologists to work remotely. The CMS stated during this public health emergency, it will exercise enforcement discretion to ensure pathologists may review pathology slides remotely using specific guidelines. This week during #ASCPLabWeek22, we honor and appreciate our medical lab professionals who have been so dedicated and played a vital role in health care and patient advocacy during this time.
Telepathology is important in today’s pandemic remote work environment and integral to a health system’s Enterprise Imaging strategy. Apollo’s Enterprise Imaging solution, arcc, provides many capabilities to help streamline clinical workflows and create staff efficiencies. Today, numerous customers benefit from these example telepathology and digital pathology workflow capabilities:
- Central repository and archive in arcc for all Pathology images to ensure cross-specialty collaboration, tumor board support, and interfaces to LIS and EMR
- Secure, remote viewing of whole slide scanned images
- Streaming video from microscope to remote pathologist
- Remote Frozen Sections – pathologists can support frozens from remote locations
- Capture and/or stream gross images for remote viewing
- Capture reports as part of the patient record
- Whole slide image (WSI) management and viewing for multiple WSI image formats commonly used across pathology
For 30 years, Apollo has supported the efforts of #pathology lab professionals by striving to provide workflow efficiencies and streamline the image acquisition and management process. Visit us in person at API’s Pathology Informatics Summit in 2 weeks – May 10-11 – to see our solution and talk to us about your pathology workflow pain points. We will see how we can help solve your issues!