Do you use clinical images during patient care?
Did you know?
- Most clinical imaging content by 2019 will be non-DICOM images.
- Non-DICOM imaging out numbers radiology and cardiology volumes up to 10x.
- 70% of all patient content is unstructured (non-DICOM).
How are you planning the management of that in your environment?
Here are a few ways Apollo’s Enterprise Imaging Solution, arcc™, can help you or your clinicians’ daily patient care workflow:
- Provides an advanced intuitive graphical user interface that is easy to use with extremely simple deployment.
- Has integrated and connected to over 180 non-DICOM based medical devices.
- Is being used in over 40 specialty-specific clinical departments across 40 major health systems.
- Has a 98% customer satisfaction rating. Clinicians love arcc.
- Improves clinical workflow in departments outside of radiology and cardiology, with our integrated clinical workflow solutions.
Enterprise Imaging is more than radiology and cardiology; it is more than just storing clinical multimedia: it is the management and interoperability of a real-time health system solution.
Learn how arcc can help you easily use clinical images to enhance patient care! Visit us at HIMSS in Las Vegas in Hall A Booth 1457.
Going to be at HIMSS? Set up a 15-minute meeting in our booth (Booth 1457 in Hall A) to see arcc in action. We look forward to seeing you there.
Not attending HIMSS this year? Contact us to learn how arcc can help you streamline your clinical department workflow.