What’s your Enterprise Imaging Strategy?
Does it address enterprise-wide viewing, sharing, access and management of all clinical multimedia objects (i.e., images, pictures, video, documents)?
Would you like to create/review your Enterprise Imaging strategy and hear tips from an industry expert?
In addition to answering these questions, here are 3 reasons to stop by our booth at HIMSS.
- We will be in Booth 3917 at the 2017 HIMSS Conference & Exhibition at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, from Feb. 20-22, 2017. Come see firsthand how Apollo can enable enterprise viewing, sharing and management of all your clinical data and multimedia with its premier Enterprise Imaging Solution, Apollo EPMM®. When you attend a meeting, you will be entered in a drawing for an Amazon Echo.
- We would like to schedule a 15-minute meeting at HIMSS with you to discuss these questions and provide you with a copy of our Case Study: Incorporating All clinical Imaging and Multimedia into the Electronic Medical Record Yields Unexpected Benefits for Sharp HealthCare.
- Apollo has partnered with ChartMaxx to ensure you have full enterprise content management included in every department workflow in your health system. ChartMaxx ECM and Apollo EPMM unify the entire patient record by bringing together all the clinical data and multimedia, including pictures, documents, and video, related to an individual patient. Operating within the specific clinical workflows of 40+ specialties, Apollo securely collects this media from silos throughout the healthcare enterprise, including smartphones and tablets, and then delivers it immediately and easily to authorized personnel for viewing. This combined offering:
- Unifies the entire patient record
- Ensures image sharing to support care collaboration
- Enhances operational efficiency
|Not attending HIMSS this year? Contact us today to learn how to collaborate with Apollo.|