Apollo Previews New arcc® Version at RSNA
We are excited to preview the new innovations and cloud-hosted clinical imaging workflow capabilities of our multi-disciplinary medical imaging platform, arcc®, at the 2023 RSNA Annual Meeting in 2 weeks.
arcc provides multidisciplinary access via a single system enabling viewing of all imaging on a single pane of glass, a single architecture for storage, and a single set of connections to the EHR that ensures complete data integration throughout a health system.
Highlights that offer valuable workflow improvements focused on clinical users include:
- an updated UI that optimizes screen real estate for clinical image display by almost 20%
- revamped UI/UX aimed at providing a more intuitive and optimized user workflow
- expanded Digital Pathology WSI viewable formats and increase speed to image display
- interface to AWS HealthImaging, HIPAA-eligible service for storing, analyzing, and sharing medical images at petabyte scale
- FlexView integration and performance improvements, increasing the speed to image display